At CrimsonBase we're making our convention debut this year at Het Instrument. We're very excited to be exhibiting QuickGene between the household names in biomedical research, including our friends at Thermo, Bio-Rad, Sigma-Aldrich, Promega, Eppendorf, Fermentas and many more.
We're partnering with GC biotech who are kind enough to share their stands with us. You'll be able to find us from Tuesday to Friday at hall 1, booth B137. Drop by for a cup of coffee, or cocktails and music in the evening!
The following week, from October 6th, you'll also see us at BIOTECHNICA: hall 9, stand D03.
- Huge Holiday Savings, Alignments and Linux Beta
- BIOTECHNICA: Two Days in Hanover
- Het Instrument & BIOTECHNICA
- Is CrimsonBase the Next Star of Utrecht?
- QuickGene Update 1.2 - Smart lists are here!
- Free QuickGene Webinar
- QuickGene Update 1.1 - Introducing Methylation Warnings
- Dutch Bioinformatics Start-Up Partners with American Distributor
- CrimsonBase Hits Top 3 in Dutch ICT Sector
- CrimsonBase Scores Big on Innovation
- QuickGene Update 1.0.1
- QuickGene 1.0 Launched!
- QuickGene Beta 0.9 - Setting the Stage for 1.0
- QuickGene Beta 0.8 Delivers User Requested Features and Changes
- Online Store Grand Opening
- New Website Launched
- QuickGene Beta 0.7 Brings You an In-line Calculator and Cleaner Maps
- QuickGene Beta 0.6 - Even More Reliable and Supporting Windows 7
- Update Addresses Issues Caused by Java 1.6 Update 15
- QuickGene Beta 0.5 Adds Easy Navigation to Vector Maps
- Testing Period of QuickGene Extended Through Summer
- QuickGene Beta 0.4.1 Improves Large File Support
- QuickGene Beta 0.4 Released
- Mac Support and Update Preview
- QuickGene Beta Update 0.3.1 (PC only)
Tuesday, September 21st 2010